Asbestos Removal – Let us tackle your asbestos removal in a hassle free manner
As an asbestos removal company, we offer both licenced and unlicensed asbestos removal – through our SAS teams or our trusted contractors.
Asbestos was extensively used as a building material in the UK from the 1950s through to the mid-1980s. It was used for a variety of purposes and was ideal for fireproofing and insulation.
Asbestos materials in good condition are safe, unless asbestos fibres become airborne, which happens when materials are damaged:
- Damaged asbestos, or asbestos that is at risk of becoming damaged, must be safely removed.
- To remove it, the area in which it is present must be sealed off.
- Large filters and fans are used to reduce the air pressure, stopping fibres from escaping.
- The removed particles must then be taken from the building and disposed of.
- Over 15 years’ experience in asbestos services.
- Work to the highest standards and following strict guidelines in relation to HSG264.
- 24 hour advice line.
- Same day site visits.